About the job
We’re seeking a full-stack, web engineer to join our growing engineering team in Chennai! Salary between 18L and 30L INR per year based on talent and potential
You’ll be joining a team of engineers working on cutting edge cross domain analytical platform built on React, Node and Graph Db with Machine Learning in Python.So you will have a good spectrum of tech to learn!
As an engineering team, we are deeply ambitious and obsessed with leveraging tech to build easy to use solutions that solve everyday business problems.
We are extremely end user-driven and customer focussed. We built our platform ground up and have a good number of happy customers!
You can expect a good mix of new development and complex real world challenges from our fast-growing customer deployments.
We are very passionate about our code and we involve everyone in the product & design cycles, so you have a deep insight into what we build and why we’re building it.
You will enjoy coding/growing with us!
We are a fast-paced, agile team focussed on getting things done!
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and APIs.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Solid grasp of design patterns and principals. Experience with micro-front end, micro services patterns would be a huge plus.
- Good at communicating, both on the technical and personal level. Be a great team member!
- Quick at learning new tech and frameworks.
- Highly skilled in React, NodeJS engineering with a minimum of 6-8 years development experience.
- Extremely hands-on creating extensible visualizations using charting libraries
- REST, GraphQL API development and integration experience.
- Working experience on any NOSQL database family would be desirable. Exposure to Graph database would be a huge plus.
- Comfortable with CI/CD pipelines.
Ready to roll-up your sleeves to work on our AI-driven analytics platform, we are eager to talk to you. Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org