Effective November 16, 2023
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. This may include, but is not limited to, personal data (such as email address, name, phone number, etc.), usage data, and tracking & cookies data.
3. Use of Data
Gaming Analytics uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Data Transfer
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of Data
Gaming Analytics may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Gaming Analytics
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
6. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
8. Links to Other Sites